Some tunes to listen to!


Friday 29 August 2008

BOO!

Now that I've scared you all (haha), here we go! I'm not going to write much today, cos I've a heap of stuff to do.
I received a beautiful gift from one of the fab ladies on the CB forum today, a lovely stack of papers and peel-offs, some border papers, a handful of card blanks, a couple of CD-Roms and some stunning paper and fabric flowers. Her name is martine mcknight, and you can find her very own blog here: http://thecrafttable.blogspot.com/. Pop along and have a look!
I'm having a busy day today. Have been across to my lovely neighbours this morning, they're on holiday so I've been watering their garden. I decided to do an hours dead-heading while I was there so Al and Brenda can put their feet up when they get home - Al's one of those guys, if he sees something that needs doing, he'll do it! I also made them a welcome home card, they're on a canal boat. The card is here: http://www.crafts-beautiful.com/site/index.php/forums/viewthread/8480/ I really hope they'll like it!
I heard yesterday that one of the cards I've posted on the CB forum will be featured in the Readers Gallery of Let's Make Cards - I am so excited! It's nice to know that other people like what I can do - and the story behind the card is good too. I made it for Emily Davies, one of the magazines staff who helped me out brilliantly with a problem I had with some of the free stuff you get with the mag - I had replacements within 24 hours!
I bit the bullet yesterday and posted some pics of my tattoos on the forum - thanks to everyone for their open and kind remarks! Have to admit, I wasn't really sure how well they'd go down! People have been very positive...
I'm going shopping later, have some work to do in my own garden etc...so I'll pootle off here!
TTFN

No comments: