Some tunes to listen to!


Wednesday 3 September 2008

Back to reality!


Hey all,

been a busy couple of days doing 'getting back to school' for the kids and myself! I went back to work today, but no kids until tomorrow, which I am not looking forward to - i've quite a difficult student moving into my group, and a very hard one already there! But i'm sure I'll cope!

Have found a cute picture of one of my bears, a sweet little 5 inch panda. Hope you like it!
Am looking forward to Friday, when I have an unscheduled day off work, hurray - a day off to craft in! Also looking forward to the arrival of some lovely mohair for a small run of Christmas teds, similar size to Sweet Bamboo, I may sell a few on e-bay...
Anyways, not enough has happened for me to talk about really, and I'm tired after all this rambling...
TTFN!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Your panda it such a cutie! I've never made a bear before is it hard? Might have to ive it a go, your obviously very talented. He really is great.
Vamp

Aims said...

This little fella is amazing, he looks gorgeous!

Aims x